If you scroll to the bottom of this article (as well as ALL articles on NigelChua.com), you’d realize that there is a little commenting platform called “Disqus” (see below for an example)
Yes yes, I’ve extolled the power of Solo Build It for a very long time already, but why don’t they have a commenting platform that is hard-wired into their system?
Table Of Contents
ACTUALLY, THEY DO HAVE ONE
It’s called C2 commenting, which is a system that you can apply for multiple functions and uses. You can use it as a commenting system, or structure it to behave like a discussion forum etc…but I prefer Disqus because it has multiple benefits:
1. Of course, the commenting tool, which helps to build communications, community and helps me connect and communicate with readers.
2. I can moderate all the comments in a single platform. Unlike Solo Build It’s C2, I have to manually go through all comments one-by-one and load every single page to approve them.
3. Secondly, Disqus has a “relevant articles” tool that allows and shows readers relevant articles or most commented articles on NigelChua.com, which increases the building of relationship here which I treasure and want.
4. Disqus has a powerful filtering/anti-spam system, because people who wants to comment, HAS to register a Disqus account first (or sign in as guest), and this process increases the QUALITY of commenters and commenting overall. No more of those annoying short comments with links (YAY!)
THE REAL QUESTION IS…DO YOU EVEN NEED A COMMENTING PLATFORM?
That is truly the real question.
Don’t get into having commenting platform on your blog or website just because someone said so, or someone else has it too.
Have a think, on what is the philosophy and reason and industry and energy that you’re in.
Philosophy and reason relates to personal preferences and values – do you value and want your readers to be able to comment on your articles and connect in a common platform? It can require more administrative effort, time and resources on your part to moderate and reply to these comments.
Industry is about being relevant to your industry, eg some industries, people DON’T want to have commenting system, maybe medical, etc.
Energy – it can take time, effort and energy to build, maintain and manage a vibrant community, beginning from a trickle of commenting here and there until it becomes a larger community – are you ready for the demands?
I WANT TO BUILD A THRIVING COMMUNITY
For me, yes, I want to build a thriving community that lives a progressive lifestyle with more than sufficient passive income that makes them free.
And I would like to continue to serve them here, and I want them to support each other and helping newbies and even old timers to keep living progressively.
Make Money Online Singap…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.