Serendipity is the faculty or phenomenon of finding valuable or agreeable things not sought for.
Basically it’s being open to the nice and unplanned stuff in the world, whilst we live, work or play.
And the only way these serendipitous moments can be experienced and enjoyed is to first be freed up from our busy lives. It’s hard to be serendipitous when one is
- busy 16+ hours a day
- frazzled with back to back projects
- lacking sleep
Yes, that means you can usually “unlock” or at least “be more open or aware to serendipitous opportunities” when you are financially free, because that’s when you’re typically able to slow down, to smell the flowers and to smile.
It’s usually heard in the small quiet voice of the day. Or from something or someone random.
Oh well, one more reason for learning / mastering
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.