Continuing my post from last week where I shared that I’m engaging a company to
- develop 2 niche WordPress-based businesses
- outsource content creation for both of the 2 niche WordPress sites above as well as for NigelChua.com
Let me first assure you again that NigelChua.com is my labor of love, and I will never abandon it. I will still be here to write and share about my inputs on business building, entrepreneurship, passive income, etc.
Table Of Contents
THE REAL REASONS WHY I AM OUTSOURCING CONTENT CREATION IS BECAUSE:
- I want to take my online businesses and ventures seriously, by putting money where my mouth is. I’ve shared again and again that I’ve not been entirely happy making $10-$30 per month, and eventhough I’m signing up for courses and learning and had built a great lead-generating website for my physical therapy business, I am deeply dissatisfied that I hadn’t broken through for my online ventures. I dream of making $1000+++ per month online, net profit, and more. And…
- …the team I’m engaging IS a specialist in building profitable and successful Amazon and affiliate businesses – they have had track record.
- I can get pretty tied up with my 2 kids, and my physical business, and when any of the kids get sick (including myself), or when I have major projects, I can be tied up anything from 1 week to 2 months, like what happened recently where I was busy for close to 2 months in May and June 2017
- Because I have built a surplus of cashflow from my passive income dividend stock as well as my business, I can divest some of the profits and dividends to projects that I am interested in (NOTE: I AM VERY, VERY MOTIVATED to build and acquire passive income online businesses that provides value to clients and are profitable).
I realized that my lifestyle and responsibilities make it difficult for me to consistently build my online business sustainably and consistently, and moving forward, if the outsourcing does successfully help me improve my online income to $100 > $250 > $500 > $1000 and more, I WILL KEEP REINVESTING into my online businesses with outsourcing.
What Content Creation I Am Outsourcing?
Basically I am engaging outsourced writers to research keywords, relevant affiliate products/programs, pictures, write content-rich keyword articles, find great pictures, upload into the 3 WordPress sites. Each site will receive one x 1000 word articles per week, every week until I stop the program…
…but I am actually planning to invest this service for at least 6 months to 12 months, because it takes time to build good number of articles that are indexed and getting traction and traffic from search engines. Of the 4 articles per month per website, 2 will be based on relevant affiliate products/programs, and 2 will be purely on relevant information.
I will still write on NigelChua.com on top of the articles, as well as my other web ventures though, until I find what works (to me, what works means I am able to make 5 sales per month consistently for 3 month).
I am very excited to test this out, and as I’ve shared earlier, the two new niche WordPress sites will be kept secret to ensure as little variables/disruption from external eyes, as I want them to be as organic as possible. If they prove to be profitable, I will both reinvest profits into more outsourcing of link building, guest posting etc, and even build/purchase more online businesses.
19th June 2018 Xtend Life Affi…
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
Make Money Online Singap…
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.