This is NOT financial advice and neither am I calling you to invest in what I’m doing – I’m showing you what I’m doing and why I’m doing it.
Table Of Contents
Also, let me also stress that there is a high chance that crypto market as a whole can go lower.
Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) can go down another 20-50%.
The top 10-15 crypto projects can drop another 40-60%
ALT coins can go down another 50-80%+.
My simplistic basis of re-entering the crypto market is really
- I fundamentally believe in the technology and emerging asset class of crypto. I’m taking an asset view AND utility view for the middle to long term. So 3-5++ years of hodling, I’m good with that. 10 years or part of my legacy also is considered.
- Bitcoin and Ethereum has gone down at least 65-70% of their recent at the highest (ATH), and I am unable to time the crypto market at all. I dont mind buying good assets with 65%+ deep discounts, and though they may dip more the next 6 months, I will just buy more and hodl my crypto bags.
- I have taken some profits back to fiat (never wrong to take profits).
My goal here is that I’m not able to time the market effectively to buy at the bottomest bottom (is there even such a term) and hence zero loss. Nope, I’m not that good (though I wish, lol)
I’m happy to buy good assets with steep discounts and wait for them to zoom up during the bull cycle again.
I use https://nigelchua.com/crypto (cryptodotcom) for most of my hodling
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos.
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- I recommend everyone to learn to start an online business for so many reasons: low cost, valuable skill (marketing), potential for passive income, it works 24/7 for you and no income ceiling. There's a free membership at this platform which I'd been part of since 2015 and it's where I learnt how to earn my first $100 online. See you on the inside.