I recently posted an article on “Directions and Focus 2020” for NigelChua.com:
And it’s annoying and fascinating how I keep holding myself back from exploring and documenting what I wanna do. Maybe it’s a perfectionist thing, where I’m afraid of making mistakes. That it’d be “a waste of time”.
A waste of my time.
So why not I take stock, and go based on what I’m doing now. Like, this season.
- Mid-long term: saving as much as I can to invest into
- dividend stocks
- online business
With the aim of dividends more than living expenses, and online business profits also more than living expenses, at this rate, we’re just looking at SGD 8000/month nett (once kids graduate from school, this amount drops a lot more) =)
Haha I think I’m a victim of my own thinking (herein, overthinking) because I tend to be a very broad-based and high-level thinker, looking at the most important things in life. Like how I described what I’m thinking, feeling, visualizing and projecting forward.
- I want to write about Christ and salvation, because that’s the 1st hurdle to a true salvation, dream, purpose, meaning and more.
- I want to write about the Passive Income Lifestyle, because that’s the 2nd hurdle to unlock and free ourselves to achieving our goal in #1 above. An example, if our dream is to be with our family, spending time with them, then being “stuck” in a work for 10-16 hours a day, and only spending a margin of a time with our loved ones…what’s the point in that?
But sometimes #1 is so big. Living a good successful life, is such a big idea, but it is so so broad.
That being said, life IS broad, open-ended, and can be quite scary.
It’s so much easier for me to “just” focus and write about Passive Income and The Passive Income Lifestyle, where I can write about:
- Earning more via online business (such as Affiliate Marketing, Kindle Publishing etc)
- Saving more without compromising too much comfort
- Investing as much as possible income Income Investments
I’ll just keep writing first.
I am pretty sure as I write more, I’ll discover more and find my focus and voice. Maybe I’ll do that exercise:
- what if I will never fail, what would I do?
- what if I have all the money in the world (or money is no longer a problem), what would I do?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.