A couple of weeks back, my lovable wife asked me an interesting question.
Do you think you’ve grown increasingly unhappy since the changes in 2014?
I stalled for a bit, and let the question sink in.
Yes, I’ve been complaining and upset about several matters that seems to have kept me irritated and pissed off, and I wonder if she’s right.
The business decision and strategy is sound; and losing my dad was indeed a traumatic event that I can’t control; and facing people who could only blame another for what they’re experiencing was driving me nuts.
So I decided – I’m going to be happier, and I’ll achieve this by focusing on things that truly matter, and slowly and steadily ignore the minor issues that doesn’t. Looking back, it’s easy to fall into a system of complaining about everything and nitpicking, that in the end amounts to little.
- getting annoyed by people and their nuances – their nuances is theirs, not mine, and I’ll remind myself of that.
- trying to search 20 companies to find a 5 cent discount – someone, please kill me.
- worrying about something I can’t control – if I can’t control it, I might as well let go.
I’ll write a bit more about focus.
Table Of Contents
My 1st Year Using Site Bui…
Why people buy Site Build It…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian. Loves good success and freedom.
Learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses.
I help and consult people how to diversify their income by starting offline or online business to create financial freedom for themselves plus achieve balanced good success in their lives.