Louise and I co-own a business called Urbanrehab where we provide premium rehabilitative services to our clients who prefers discrete, professional, premium and high-quality physiotherapy and hand therapy services (sorry, don’t mean to make it sound like marketing, but that is why we started out in the private practice setting).
What happened is that for the last eight months, whilst we were in Paragon (Orchard Road), we both shared one clinic location providing both our services, and because of it, we get to see each other everyday, averaging more than 8-16 waking hours together: waking up together, cooking breakfast (just me), eating breakfast together, showering and preparing to leave the house together, traveling together, going to clinic together and working closely together, discussing clinical cases together, having lunch together, discussing more clinical cases together, packing up together, going home together, having dinner together, showering and winding down together, sleeping together, and to repeat the next day.
I love this!
I never knew that I can enjoy another person’s presence, time and conversation so much. The past eight months had been very, very rewarding, and good for our relationship, though it limits me on the time that I can spend on the PC and internet building webpages, but I don’t regret any second of it. Well, we’ve left our Paragon clinic, and set up independent clinics in different parts of Singapore (she’s in Raffles Place and I’m in Novena Medical Center), so now we don’t spend as much time together as before, and I’m having such a tough time as I miss having her near me. It’s quite bad, this withdrawal symptoms.
Interestingly, we’ve met many people who were shocked at how much time we spend together, as they always claimed that they cannot spend too much time with their spouses as either it’d drive them nuts, and that distance makes the heart grow fonder, or they just need some space. And they always say that we’re like that because we’re in our honeymoon phase. Hmm, maybe. It’s been three years, and I don’t think I’ll see any signs of slowing down. Because, I think I love Louise more today than yesterday, and more yesterday than last week, and so on.
I think, I really enjoy her.
I delight in her.
That’s why we got married.
What about you? Would you like to work with your spouse? Would you delight to?
Table Of Contents
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos.
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- I recommend everyone to learn to start an online business for so many reasons: low cost, valuable skill (marketing), potential for passive income, it works 24/7 for you and no income ceiling. There's a free membership at this platform which I'd been part of since 2015 and it's where I learnt how to earn my first $100 online. See you on the inside.