Only leaving a select, core few.
The first priority, goes without saying, is Vitas and Phoenix group of companies – this is my first and most important life work that I am building together with people who mean a lot to me. I am very excited for this still and spend more than 90% of my time here
The second would be “just” having
- NigelChua.com – where I will continue to write, publish books and teach on good success, growth, leadership – meaningful, fulfilling lives
- Few more which I will reveal later when there is traction and growth – purely delegated
- I have engaged / hired a coach to guide me on how to build a profitable ebook business that is sustainable and scalable – I’ve been able to make some coffee money online, about $30-50+ a month, but it’s been stagnant and I’d like to scale up to $1000+/month
That’s it for my professional and entrepreneurial life – of course it’s not small dreams and plans. Vitas and Phoenix will go mid 7-figures, but I believe we can achieve 8-figures, and the remaining 3 can be at least 6-7 figures.
It’s culling, refining and focusing on things that interests and matters to me, where I can serve, where I can “scratch” my entrepreneurial mind and itch…and build a good lifestyle, income, legacy and team.
Where are you headed in this decade?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.