I’ve been having interesting dreams lately, such as
Last night, I’ve had another dream and this time, I had two consecutive dreams. The first dream was a dream about taking an English test, and I failed it miserably, only being able to answer 11 questions out of 64 questions (yes, I remember this detail vividly). I remember that my brother, who has sat for the very same exam before, had provide me with the exact same paper to study for the exam, but somehow in the dream, I didn’t have enough time to prepare and study.
The second dream was much shorter, and it was me failing an exam to be a full-fledged therapist (in real life, I’m actually a full-fledged practitioner, having practiced since 2005).
I woke up with a rapidly-beating heart and I could still feel the intensity and adrenaline of the dream, though I’ve stepped out of the dream – it was interesting, nonetheless.
According to DreamMoods, it’s an dream of
“I Failed The Test”
To dream that you are taking an exam, indicates that you are being put to the test or being scrutinized in some way. These dreams highlight some anxiety or agitation that you are experiencing in your waking life. In such dreams, you may find that you cannot answer any of the questions on the test, that the test is in some foreign language or that your pencil keeps breaking during the test. Perhaps time is running out and you cannot complete the exam in the allowed time. Or perhaps, you arrive late and miss the exam. These factors contribute to failing the dream test. These dreams usually have to do with your self-esteem and confidence or the lack of. You tend to believe in the worst about yourself and are often overly worried that you are not making the grade and measuring up to other people’s expectations of you. You may also experience the fear of not being accepted, not being prepared, or not being good enough.
Test dreams also suggest that you are feeling unprepared for a challenge. Rarely, these dreams are about the actual content of the test, but rather it is more about the process and how you feel during the exam taking process. These feelings often parallel how you are actually feeling in a particular challenge or situation in your waking like.
Test dreams are also an indication that you are being judged. These dreams serve as a signal for you to examine an aspect of yourself that you may have been neglecting and need to pay more attention to. You may be harboring some guilt because you did not prepare enough for a school exam, meeting, business project, or some project. Most of the time, though, people who have such dreams are unlikely to fail a test in real life. This dream is rooted in the fear and anxiety that you may not meet other’s standards. You are afraid to let others down.
I read and re-read this several times, and took some time to ponder and to think about the dream, and the interpretation by DreamMood. The last two paragraphs are accurately describing me at this point in my life. I’m currently managing two projects: Urbanrehab Pte Ltd and NigelChua.com (this website).
In a previous post earlier this year/end last year, I shared that I’m gearing up for passive recurring income, and I’ve increased the passive income in Urbanrehab to about 50%, which is a significant jump, but I plan to increase that to 90%. I’ve also started earning income from online marketing, which is about $98 CAD for now, but it’s a good start.
I’m ramping up even more now, with another two projects in the pipeline, purely online ventures.
Do I feel unprepared for this challenge? Yes, definitely.
Eventhough I feel and know that I’m more than adequate in starting, growing and running a business, yet, online businesses are a different ballgame entirely. I feel unsure of myself but that’s not going to stop me. I will overcome the internet marketing and online businesses game, serving more and more people online and offline in profitable online ventures.
How about you? Have you had any vivid dreams before that really stood out to you? What were they?
Table Of Contents
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.