On WhatsApp or social media or anywhere, like where some of our self-misunderstand-things-so-called-“friends” who misunderstand, do not seek the truth and just block us and go around our social circle with scandalous lies and untruths.
Who needs enemies when we have “friends” like this right? Hahaha!
Oh well, I really don’t mind – I’d continue to do the right things and say the right things, even if it’s unpopular or if it’d end up with me being blocked or disliked. I’m not here to be popular, and I urge you to be very careful with “passionate” but one-dimensional, superficial individuals or companies out there.
Even family members aren’t excluded from this.
The truth matters more than popularity or fear of rejection (of course I won’t be rude about it nor tactless, but tough conversations need to be had to ensure that everything is connected and clear), and all my readers need to be extra vigilant, smart and seek the truth in all matters, don’t be easily persuaded by one-sided, one-dimensional and dangerous passionate individuals.
I get it, seeing someone who is burning with passion can be really energizing, and we can get caught up in the moment…but there is such a thing as being sincerely wrong.
Block me if you want, but I will still continue to speak the truth, and assuredly, the truth will come to light. You liars can lie all you want, tell yourself and smoke yourself all you want. The outcomes will be just a few:
- God knows and we all will need to account to Him when we meet him at the end.
- People around you will eventually know the truth, and you will have to accept that you lied.
- If you don’t accept that you lied…and that’s you and no one else…I will continue to pray for your growth and goodness to eventually show up =)
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.