No longer, at least.
When I was younger, every year at the end of the year I used to write down what I want to achieve the next year.
And every year the list gets more elaborate, longer and detailed.
And every year I realized that I never achieve them.
To my surprise at my 35th year (year 2017), I no longer practice this method of writing down my resolutions once per year.
Table Of Contents
Strategic And Conscious Living
Instead, what I have been doing since 2014 onwards is to write down a “classic, evergreen” strategy, philosophy and lifestyle, which in the end and through the means, help me achieve the kind of lifestyle I wish to live.
A conscious, caring, sincere, more relaxed and passive income lifestyle.
And this method works well for me.
My personal goals are:
- Building and acquiring more and more passive income investments and businesses through my dividend stocks investing and online business building.
- Building my offline businesses
- Building and living a healthy body and mind through near-daily exercising, drinking filtered water, taking high quality supplements, near-daily Bible and business reading and prayer
- Nurturing relationships by spending more time with wife and children, calling family more often
And that’s it.
I keep to that, and mainly to the hours I have per day without wanting to grow too much in a particular area, preferring a balanced growth and approach to life.
How I gauge is my scorecard according to the items above:
- Passive income reports
- Offline business financial reports
- Health screening reports
- Number and quality of conversations with loved ones, friends and colleagues
It’s a more strategic way of living, doing what that matters, and living life.
And interestingly, that’s enough for me, where I find that it’s a good blend of quantity and quality of life. And more interestingly, because it’s balanced, my business partners and colleagues and friends and family can see that it’s more balanced and I’m having fun and I’m delivering impactful and meaningful effective outcomes, and they’re drawn to it.
I get so much more business and investment opportunities than I ever did before. Of course, that can be caused by my years of building my skills and reputation and deliverables, but I think it’s more than that.
This is my approach and strategy to build and live MY passive income lifestyle. Yours may be different.
What about you? Tell me in the comments section below what your approach is, and what works and what doesn’t work for you. I read every single comment.
19th June 2018 Xtend Life Affi…
Good or bad…hard to…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos.
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- I recommend everyone to learn to start an online business for so many reasons: low cost, valuable skill (marketing), potential for passive income, it works 24/7 for you and no income ceiling. There's a free membership at this platform which I'd been part of since 2015 and it's where I learnt how to earn my first $100 online. See you on the inside.