I am humbled.
I shared in an earlier article of my review of 2015, and how I’m moving away from several projects that I got involved in, and am zooming in to focus more of
- Urbanrehab, my #1 love and focus which is the specialist physiotherapy and rehab company that Louise and myself started and grew since 2008
- income investing – to acquire more and more dividend stocks
- XtendHealthAsia.com – where I introduce pure and natural New Zealand health supplements and skincare products to Asia
I am a brand-new affiliate for Xtend-Life which I just signed up not too long ago, and I’ve direct contact with the CEO, met him once last month in December 2015, and am scheduled to meet him again in January 2016.
He says that
he has strategies to help me build my affiliate business
Of course, it’s/it’d be a mutually beneficial relationship, but his company is not a newbie – it’s been around since 2000, and they have thousands, if not tens of thousands of customers around the world already.
Yet, he is giving me his time and expertise to help me build up XtendHealthAsia.com.
I am both humbled and afraid that I am not able to keep my part of the bargain, or if my efforts and venture doesn’t pay off. Yet…I am looking forward to it, to learn, to hustle, to grow.
Table Of Contents
Solo Build It Versus Self-H…
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
19th June 2018 Xtend Life Affi…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.