- once you’ve identified what you need / want less bad things
- once you’ve identified what you need / want more good things
- once you’ve clearly defined what you want (which is an ongoing process anyway so don’t analyze more than 7 days)
- once you’ve clearly defined what needs to be done consistently to get to where and who you’d like to be in 10 years time…
…the next is to do it consistently and stay the course.
Of course, you may get better at it or you may discover something new or how to do things better – just update and recalibrate. Review your goals. Is it still good or do you need to add or modify it?
And then keep at it.
Do not jump here and there. Stay the course, stay steady.
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.