One of the ways I often teach my family (and in future, my kids) is how to reconcile with another.
It’s very interesting, easy but LAZY way to just say to them to say to each other “Sorry” and then think that it’s done-deal, and all’s nice and rainbows.
Sorry, that ain’t good enough. It’s too superficial, and worse:
That’s only half the story.
The other half is to seek to reconcile, which is done by actively communicating to each other with affirmations and actions of love, rather than walk away. Of course if it’s with someone you’d rather never meet again, then of course, just walk away.
But if my wife and myself just had a disagreement, we would make up in tender words, touch and affirmations, to reconcile our hearts back together and strengthening the relationship.
This is why when we teach our children who has hurted each other, be it intentionally or unintentionally, we teach them to both say sorry and hug, to cement the relationship. With friends, it can be a handshake or a gift.
Without strings attached, or having the other “work for the forgiveness or acceptance” – this is something I will not tolerate.
My 1st Year Using Site Bui…
Why people buy Site Build It…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?