Table Of Contents
Recognize market crashes as one thing: awesome sales season
I’ve always wondered how interesting it was, that when share prices drop, “investors panic”…
Funnily, I think if my favorite phone maker’s phone prices drop, I would scoop up a new one and enjoy it at a discount, rather than sell my existing phone at a loss…correct?
I think investors who panic and quickly sell, aren’t really investors. They probably are either
- speculators + day traders who “always want quick profits”
- inexperienced investors who dont have an investing strategy and philosophy
Go back to fundamentals as an investor
- Keep saving up extra money every month from your career, business or investments
- Keep a close eye on a bunch of company shares whose business will likely be around for a long time and is profitable
- Ask yourself is the newly discounted price accurate or not? If it’s a good price and good company, then wont it be a buy decision?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos.
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- I recommend everyone to learn to start an online business for so many reasons: low cost, valuable skill (marketing), potential for passive income, it works 24/7 for you and no income ceiling. There's a free membership at this platform which I'd been part of since 2015 and it's where I learnt how to earn my first $100 online. See you on the inside.