Entrepreneurship loneliness is a real thing, and now with COVID19 and global work from home, this is also affecting employees who ends up isolated and working long hours by themselves from home.
If they live alone far from family, that’s worse.
We all need to learn how to deal with entrepreneurship loneliness, and here are 10 ideas that you can consider:
- Talk to people: your parents, your siblings, your friends etc. Pickup the phone and call them. Don’t text them. Call instead.
- Video conferencing such as whatsapp video call, Skype or Zoom is better than nothing and definitely better than a text.
- Network with people who are either in your same industry, or in business networking group such as BNI (Business Networking Initiative)
- Physical conferences are great places to meet like-minded people to discuss about common topics, problems, solutions etc
- Arrange to meet someone in your area over coffee (or whatever you all prefer), and just connect, live, in person.
- Get / Give mentoring – this one takes time, because not everyone will be wanting or available to mentor or mentee.
- Hire Coach to help your business, fitness – whatever, and this can help you get out of your isolation quicker, plus help you.
- Schedule me-time out of office / business to go for walks, museums, libraries, workouts etc.
- Join a professional organization of your trade, and volunteer your time there to serve.
- Join mastermind groups where you connect and help each other on a deeper level
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.