Learning how to build a business that run without you will be one of the key / core differentiators between an entrepreneur / small business owner and a CEO of a business.
It will increase the value of your company, free up your time to work on the business (and not be busy in it only), spend time with loved ones, or start another business hehe. This is also the difference between entrepreneurs and small business owners versus CEOs of growth and larger companies.
There are a few steps you need to do to do this, which is mainly around systematizing (pretty much fancy word for “recipe”), showing the hiree how to do it first, then they do it with you, then they do themselves.
You may need to pay to use the right tools when it makes financial sense – using the right tools will save you time and money and frustration – lots of it.
Thank you for watching how to build a business that runs without you.
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos.
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- I recommend everyone to learn to start an online business for so many reasons: low cost, valuable skill (marketing), potential for passive income, it works 24/7 for you and no income ceiling. There's a free membership at this platform which I'd been part of since 2015 and it's where I learnt how to earn my first $100 online. See you on the inside.