How To Become A Millionaire (The Lazy But Slow Way)
I became a millionaire twice over due to my business and my crypto investments, but man, those are highly intense with lots of risks, pressure and stress.
Not to mentioned health neglect too – this is the worst. I remember those moments where it was so stressed I blanked out. And the slow neglect of my health and fitness. Nasty stuff, ew.
For those who have time and patience to wait, and some cash you can inject every month, I present to you, the best but slow approach to become a millionaire (or multi-millionaire) using the magic of compound interest, consistent investing and reinvesting.
I recently discovered:
“Vanguard and Chill”
I mean, I’ve come across that a couple of times now in subreddits of fatFIRE, and never thought their ROI was so high (average compounded interested per year is 14%!) – it’s no wonder they chose vanguard and chill.
I will be studying this approach seriously – looks like a fairly straightforward and easy way to multiply my earnings and savings.
At 14% per annum, I can safely withdraw 7% profits per year and still have 7% growing to counter inflation and add in growth. Much better than the 7-9% offered at wealth management too it seems.
What about yourself?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.