Today, as I brought my little girl to the playground to play as usual, as she grow bigger, she needs to run, play and socialize (to expand her energy so she can sleep well at night too) but more importantly, because of our experience and expertise as therapists, we know that children NEED to play, run and socialize to grow physically, neurologically, mentally and socially.
That’s why I try to bring her to the playground as often as I can.
So I shared with one of the grandmothers there how I bring little Olivia there everyday so that she can sleep better at night, and we have to sacrifice our life to work around her by working less (and more effectively/efficiently) and then the grandmother drop the bomb on me:
The little boy she comes around every day with? He has been somewhat abandoned by his parents who had undergone divorce, and they rarely spend time with him because of that. Maybe the emotional trauma that the parents had were very bad, but how can they abandon someone they brought into this world? He’s growing up without the love and care of his parents.
There was once that he tried to hold my hand to show me something but little Olivia got jealous and started bawling; and in another episode he tried to tell me something and I was just chatting with him.
I think I will make it a point to spend some time talking and chatting with him a little more, if I could be somewhat like a pseudo-father-figure sort of to him.
My heart breaks.
I can understand that relationships because husband and wife can fail, but they are irresponsible to leave him in the lurch. He doesn’t understand nor know how to cope. They can get distracted with life, work and social events, but he cant. He goes home and lives his life everyday without his parents love and guidance. Everyday.
How can people do that?
My heart breaks.
Table Of Contents
Good or bad…hard to…
Passive Income Reports
19th June 2018 Xtend Life Affi…
Make Money Online Singap…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos.
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- I recommend everyone to learn to start an online business for so many reasons: low cost, valuable skill (marketing), potential for passive income, it works 24/7 for you and no income ceiling. There's a free membership at this platform which I'd been part of since 2015 and it's where I learnt how to earn my first $100 online. See you on the inside.