Wow, in the blink of an eye, 2018 is over already! I can’t believe time has flown so quickly – I thought my sabbatical just started, gosh (I’m still on sabbatical by the way).
Am not in a rush to exit my sabbatical, though it’s really fun
- Spending time with my kiddos – this is by far the BEST thing that I can experience. Nothing in the world can replace this experience, it’s priceless.
- Exploring ideas and ventures beyond therapy business, such as in NalcoHealth and exploring Amazon Kindle Publishing beyond stoic philosophy of Seneca the Younger (am still re-reading some of his timeless classics such as on the Shortness Of Life – timeless wisdom.
- Spending time reading books like the updated 4-Hour Workweek and Body (Tim Ferriss), Bible (God), Principles (Ray Dalio), Maverick (Ricardo Semler) and others.
I have my wife to thank for allowing me to take a sabbatical like this to detox and relax and renew my heart and mind for the next phase of my life.
I’ve also been doing some diet and intermittent fasting experiments on top of my Slow Carb Diet (SCD) that started some time in 17th of November 2018. More on that in a separate article.
Table Of Contents
WHAT I’M GONNA DO IN 2019
I’ll continue spending time with kiddos and loved ones – this is not negotiable – it’s too precious not to do or to delay this. Spending time with them is awesomely precious, and time flies by just too quickly!
I LOVE WRITING. That goes the same for self publishing too, naturally.
Other than the stuff I’ve published on Wisdom On Seneca on stoic philosophy, I’m already working on a new Amazon Kindle Book that I’m experimenting on, as beginning of my publishing adventure following my Amazon Kindle Publishing training course that I went on recently on 1st and 2nd December 2018.
WHAT ABOUT YOU?
What are your hopes, goals, plans and resolutions for 2019?
Share with me in the comment box below – looking forward to interacting more with you – talk soon!
How To Avoid Scams Online…
The Entire Simplified Fra…
I Decided To Learn More A…
Wealthy Affiliate – My…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.