I’ve been reading up and experimenting on dividend/income stocks since end 2014, and I am getting more and more convinced that a long term perspective of dividend investing is one of the ways to go to build an income for life, and I started experimenting with researching some potential income stocks and taking the plunge to invest.
So far, within 3 months, I’ve gotten a modest yield of 0.95%, so perhaps estimated over 12 months the yield could be 3.8%, assuming status quo (0.95% for 1 quarter, hence 4 quarters will be 0.95% x 4).
The goal here is to build a six-figure dividend portfolio over the next 15 years, so I’ll reinvest as much as I can of the dividends (tithe 10% on the dividends) plus with regular capital injections.
Of course, I’ll keep researching better and better companies, and ensuring I buy them as fair a value as I can – keep you posted!
My 1st Year Using Site Bui…
Why people buy Site Build It…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?