The month of June 2017 went by really fast as we were all busy with the launch of the 5th rehab clinic, which is our largest setup ever with carved out space for a GP too – this is really exciting, but there is so much details and things to do that I didn’t have time for pretty much anything else.
- Operations and management of
- My birthday? Out the window.
- Father’s day? Out the window.
- Time with kids/wife. Bare minimum.
- Online businesses and websites? Out the window.
- Reporting? What reporting? No time.
To make matters worse, I caught a bug from my little girl, and I’ve been sick for the last 2 weeks with a nasty whooping cough.
Ugh. It’s inconvenient, but at least I still can work. Just that the cough keeps waking me up at night.
But now that things are more settled down a little, I am trying to take a breather and catch up with family, life and business.
First things first, happy belated father’s day pa. It’s been 3 years since you left us suddenly. I still miss you, I do. I love you, till the end of time. I am going to do my best for the family, my family and kids, my businesses and clients and readers, and make a positive impact in the world.
Table Of Contents
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
Solo Build It Versus Self-H…
19th June 2018 Xtend Life Affi…
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos.
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- I recommend everyone to learn to start an online business for so many reasons: low cost, valuable skill (marketing), potential for passive income, it works 24/7 for you and no income ceiling. There's a free membership at this platform which I'd been part of since 2015 and it's where I learnt how to earn my first $100 online. See you on the inside.