I love playing action RPG.
I have enjoyed the Diablo series, HellGate London, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, and most of the newer Castlevania Series. Even free ganes I download from online to my android phone are with action RPG elements.
And I always enjoyed playing as a fighter, never those characters that employs stealth, magic or speed. Read more on RPG character.
And I realized that the reason why I actually enjoy action RPGs much, much, much more than any types of games (second favorite: strategy such as tower defence) is simply the simplicty of it:
Table Of Contents
PLAY MORE = LEVEL UP = STRONGER = BEAT EVERYONE ELSE
Quite a straightforward theory, but it’s fair to me. The more I train and level up, the better and stronger I get, and the better my chances of success. Heck, I may even have much much more fun when I’m much more trained.
I then found out that this is called “grinding”, and I am totally cool with it. Because I agree with it.
Malcolm Gladwell in his book “Outliers” said that to be a master in any given craft, one must purposefully train and get experience, of about 10,000 hours to mastery.
That is an idea I’m open to, and embrace.
If you find yourself complaining and whining, realize that you’re grinding, and it’d take some time to get to where you wanna go. If you think that you don’t really like where you’re headed now, then you’d better make a change, and don’t waste time.
Time is precious, and you can never get back yesterday.
However, if you’re sure that your direction now is the direction you want to go towards, then by all means, go straight ahead, don’t wait up.
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian. Loves good success and freedom.
Learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses.
I help and consult people how to diversify their income by starting offline or online business to create financial freedom for themselves plus achieve balanced good success in their lives.