See you later Mrs G Wiki
Just a couple of days back, one of my old, old friend, a dear friend, and he was one of those beloved cell group leaders whom I really like and love and respect (and still do), and he sent me a text, saying that his wonderful wife had departed to be with the Lord after a brief fight with cancer.
My heart…just broke for him and her.
They were married for I think 5+ years, and I believe she’s in her 20s, if not early 30s.
She was (is) beautiful, smart, loves God deeply, and cares and loves so much for His creation and people. She definitely touched my heart with her brilliance and love, gosh.
Goodbye Mrs G Wiki – you will be missed, and remembered by us and of course, by your beloved hubby G.
My heart, it hurts and stings a lot for G and Wiki. Gosh, this pain, it doesn’t go away, and I cannot imagine how life would (or can) be without my beloved. G, my heart, goes out to you.
The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. – Psalm 34:18
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.