I feel such sorrow and loss at the passing of Mr Lee Kuan Yew; perhaps it’s because I literally see, touch and live in the legacy that he and his team had created in Singapore.
Unbeknownst to me, more than a decade ago, I ventured for my tiertary education here in Singapore, by invitations from my friends who lived in JB and wanted to study somewhere close to home. I had felt the same, and never thought of going to KL to pursue my education as most of my siblings and friends had done so, particularly because I was never exposed much to the life in KL (all I could recall was that KL was pretty stuffy/hot with crazy jams), and so I embarked on my study life in Singapore.
Little did I know I would eventually fall in love with Singapore, its governance, its brilliance, it’s security, its racial harmony, its food, its infrastructure, its people, its everything.
Perhaps because I attribute all of Singapore’s success and achievements to Mr Lee Kuan Yew and his team, and I still believe in what they’re doing. As the news play his achievements, his history, his beginnings, his life in love and politics, my admiration for him grew deeper and deeper.
I am amazed at his visionary foresight in making to come was wasn’t, and pushing for succession planning eventhough he was still able to lead (he was never power hungry), he lived simple and loved deeply.
Not only does Singapore has lost is founding father, but truly, the world has lost an amazing leader that it will never see again.
Table Of Contents
My 1st Year Using Site Bui…
Why people buy Site Build It…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian. Loves good success and freedom.
Learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses.
I help and consult people how to diversify their income by starting offline or online business to create financial freedom for themselves plus achieve balanced good success in their lives.