(THE HOW TO LIVE AND SUCCEED WELL PART)
Winning and succeeding are not the same thing. Coach John Wooden talks about his beliefs and the philosophy that shaped his life. He says: “Peace of mind attained only through self-satisfaction in knowing you made the effort to do the best of which you’re capable.
I love principles.
The kind of stuff that is “eternal classic” fundamentals and foundations, that when one does, it’d give a very set of response. I like it boiled down to its bare essence, and it becomes like a “success modular option” that makes an event, situation or scenario the best it can be.
Examples of eternal success, growth, leadership and passive income principles are:
1. Investing for passive income (ala passive income lifestyle). I love it when I put my hard earned monies into boring, old but reliable dividend stocks that pay me 4-8% every year.
2. To put my pure dividend passive income on steroids, I reinvest my 4-8% dividends, so that my principle amount and the dividends just grow 4-8% year on year. And throw in there any bonuses I get.
3. If I treat a person well consistently, the person in turn, will treat me well. It’d be hard for them to treat me unkindly.
4. If I exercise every day, sleep well every day, brush my teeth every day, what would that end with? Typically a healthier me, of course.
And so on, and so forth.
There is no such thing as short cuts. Yes, sometimes there are “growth hacks”, but really…growth hacks can only happen with 2 things:
- knowledge (10%)
- application and practice (90%)
It’s truly application and practice, day on day, week on week, month on month, year on year that makes one “become” pros and expert-level.
Thinking or reading or knowing about it isn’t enough.
GOOD, RICH AND MEANINGFUL PRINCIPLES
I am kinda old school – I believe that:
1. The “how” we live and do life and business is more important than winning.
2. Make a honest living.
3. Take 100% ownership and responsibility of your life. It’s YOUR life, income, career, business, passive income etc.
4. Be clear what you want, and why you’re here.
5. Dream big.
6. Decide what you want to achieve and who you want to be.
7. Believe it’s doable and possible.
8. Believe in yourself. If not you, then who?
9. How to eat an elephant? Answer: one bite a time. How to achieve large goals? Answer: one mini-goal a time. Make big goals into smaller chunks.
10. Get money out of the way, by building a Passive Income Lifestyle. Then you can work on more important things, such as health, love, relationships, purpose – whatever your calling is.
11. We should always do the right thing. Even and especially when it’s hard or inconvenient.
12. Winning needs to be win-win where everyone wins. Not at the expense of others.
13. We cannot cheat, defraud or lie to win. That’s wrong.
14. Wake up. Stop floating or hanging around. From our mindless way of doing things and living life.
15. Start where you are. Doesn’t matter if you’re young or old, boy or girl, broke or rich. Just start.
16. Good always wins in the end.
17. Positive, Principled, Good, Character & Value Based Living
18. Become aware of your emotions, thoughts
19. Optimization, Progress & Growth Mindset, Decisions & Actions
20. Pareto’s 80/20 Rule & Minimum Effective Dose
21. Majoring on Majors, Not On Minors
22. Build Success Habits, Routines And Systems
23. Finding Your Purpose & Living It
24. First Things First
25. Attitudes / Values To Meditate & Embody: Beatitudes, Gratitude, Kindness
26. Forgive those who sin, lie, trespass, hurt or use you. Be it accidentally or purposely.
27. Choose Love, Good And Greater Good
28. love above all…but do so without killing or hurting yourself.
29. Faith, Hope, Love
30. Be curious. Don’t lose that curiosity and wonder.
31. Walk the walk and talk. Don’t talk the walk.
32. Stop talking and start doing.
33. Create value.
34. Don’t tolerate people that do shit to you.
35. Life is very short and fragile. Don’t waste time tolerating shit or doing meaningless things.
36. Do It Now
37. If not you, then who?
38. If not now, then when?
39. Factor In Slack/Downtime (You’re Not A Robot)
40. Death Is A Sure Thing (Shortness Of Life) – Make Life Meaningful
41. Make Space For Serendipity
42. Make Space For Christ/Ginosko Spiritual Encounters
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile a way, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019 I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that adds positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?