Human beings are built for worship; we are created and hard-wired for worship, and if we don’t worship God, we’re definitely worshiping something or someone else. That’s one of the core difference between humans and animals. You will never see a group of giraffes sacrificing fruits or baboons to something – you wont.
God has created us for worship, and He calls us to worship, in a child-like wonder and amazement and worship, to gasp and wonder at the most miniscule of details of the amazingness of His creation and Him. You know what, worship, is the key to anointing and blessings.
The Father is seeking for people who worship in spirit and truth, and it is such worship that will strengthen us for 2013.
If you sail, you must know that no matter what angle and direction the wind blows at you, from the front or side, no matter the strength of the wind, you can set your sail such that you can take advantage of every single gust and move forward. No being knocked back and no being knocked down. When you get fresh anointing, it’s like getting momentum. Momentum is like a sacred thing in church life. You’re gonna find getting out of a rut, and you’re stuck in that and your attitude and mindset and you’re pushing with all your might already but you’re not going anywhere. Here’s the guide. New year’s resolutions are famous for failing.
All new year resolutions are based on 3 things: lose weight, spend less and make more. So listen, you cannot fulfill miracles in your lives by laws.
Galatians 3:5-6 New King James Version (NKJV)
5 Therefore He who supplies the Spirit to you and works miracles among you, does He do it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?— 6 just as Abraham “believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.”[a]
You’ve got to stop putting laws in yourself and start moving in faith and grace. Stay in the realm of grace. The realm of grace is the realm of where “Jesus is enough”. When you receive Jesus into your life, He empowers you to do what you’ve set yourself to do. Laws tend to do the opposite of what it’s meant to do. As soon as you’re bond, you want to do wrong things. You must understand and believe that it’s not setting such laws that you set upon yourself is not what that will bring you forward in life, but truly it’s the power of the Holy Spirit and Jesus that has placed upon you.
God gives us supernatural tasks, see
Matthew 10:8 New King James Version (NKJV)
8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead,[a] cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give. Inside you there is a power, not a law nor a rule, but just a belief that you can do it.
Acts 14:8-10 New King James Version (NKJV) Idolatry at Lystra 8 And in Lystra a certain man without strength in his feet was sitting, a cripple from his mother’s womb, who had never walked. 9 This man heard Paul speaking. Paul, observing him intently and seeing that he had faith to be healed, 10 said with a loud voice, “Stand up straight on your feet!” And he leaped and walked.
Table Of Contents
WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE ABOUT YOURSELF IN 2013?
I believe you can do the impossible, and you can set out to achieve all that you dream to achieve. That God will touch all that you have, your dreams. Write them down in your journal, and believe in God that He will brings them to pass. Miracles come by believing, not by the works of the law. It is believing the word and promises of God. Followers of Jesus walked on water, fed the multitudes with 5 loaves and 2 fishes. So many like Katherine Kuthlman, Reinhard Bonnke etc are not the only people that can work miracles – you are part of this group of miracle-working people. You can expect to move miracles like them as well, but as long as you live by rules and only put rules in your life, you won’t be freely receiving.
Whatever you’ve set to do this year, do it now. Do it this week. Pick up the calls. God moves with those who move. You’re gonna find that when you start moving, God moves with you. You’ve got to step out in faith, and move and have faith that God will move with you.
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.