I had this running joke where I say that I want a refund on the painful covid-riddled year of 2020…it was filled with uncertainties, discomfort, changes and pain, but despite that
- in Phoenix Rehab, we had our best year ever and in December 2020, we had our best month ever
- personally, I had so much more mental, emotional and spiritual breakthroughs more than ever before
And I believe the remaining 20s will be the roaring 20s (2021-2029) which should be maximized for our best growth and achievement and fulfilment. For that reason, I would declare that this decade will be a decade of mastery, achievement and fulfilment, and you will need to go for it.
- Want to lose that stubborn weight and be fighting fit? Hire that personal trainer and nutritionist.
- Want to earn more? Go learn that skill, go for that interview, go learn sales.
- Want to spend more time with children / special one / God? Carve out time and control your calendar.
- Etc / Insert whatever goal you have in mind
Think big, think broad, think good.
As I write this, it’s already the end of January 2021 – you have 11 months left remaining in 2021. Do not waste time. Yes, you can schedule rest or down time, but get in control of your goals and calendar if you want to build and maintain the best life you can ever have in this lifetime.
For obvious reasons, go-for-it means to include NOT hurting yourself or anyone directly or indirectly. Want to achieve success, growth or fulfilment, then do it well and good.
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.