One of the greatest recipes, in my personal opinion is this – stacking the odds in your favor.
It sounds so simple, but is fundamentally true.
The basis is this: for success to occur, oftentimes is usually a mix of several multifactorial that needs to happen at the same time, in the correct minimum dosage, to the correct people, through the right medium, for it to bloom, blossom and thrive.
- Take example, many of the businesses during the great depression slumped simply because of the timing then, no matter how good each businesses were – the timing weren’t good enough.
- Tell people of the 1950s that we will be exploring space to harvest space minerals or do space tourism, and I think you’ll be reported to the madhouse.
- Imagine Facebook trying to launch in 1920s – no one would be open, savvy or keen for it, as during the industrial era, computers werent a viable supply to people during that time, nor is the education or social structure ready – people were into commodities and hard supply and labor.
For any business to succeed today, the same principles apply – the right products, the right people, the right promotion (medium) and period (timing).
To succeed, I find that you’ve gotta keep stacking the odds in your favor such that you cover as much as you can; this means that you reach out to the proper target audience as much as you can, you do the best research on your target audience need, you serve the happy and unhappy clients the best you can and take care of your team, take care of your health, take care of your spiritual walk, take care of your family, take care of your friends, and keep doing the above, again and again and again, until you reach a certain critical mass, which will then bring your business up the next level.
And then you do it again. =)
Table Of Contents
19th June 2018 Xtend Life Affi…
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
Make Money Online Singap…
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.