I didn’t understand the pain coupled with joy yesterday, as I heard of the testimony of how a brother in Christ in China, who was born with Mafan’s Syndrome – overcame the multiple times he had “died” during his operation, to come back to life. Upon waking up in ICU, his surgeons commented to him:
“You died so many times yesterday…but you always came back.”
I can only praise Jesus for such a wonderful, wonderful testimony, of how Jesus and God is wonderfully good.
At the same time, sad thoughts entered my mind, and they came in form of questions:
- If Jesus could do so for this brother, why not my father?
- My father only died once, so why not he be brought back?
- My father also wanted to live, like what he had told my mom
As I lifted up my hands in praise and worship, and prayer, I sought God for comfort and answer. Jesus, you are a wonderful, divine mystery.
I don’t understand how I can lose such an important person in my life, feel so sad for the loss, but glad that as papa was in Christ, we will meet again…though that does soften the pain somewhat, yet, there is pain.
And how I wished that papa had survived, but I also am aware that God’s ways are higher than my ways or wishes, and there is a possibility that God has a calling for papa to be back in heaven, plus…maybe papa has done and completed his life purpose for Jesus, and now he can enjoy his true retirement.
I don’t think I can or will truly understand this, at least not for now. Maybe only when I get to heaven and see Jesus, when I get full understanding of all things, will I fully understand.
Now, all I can do, is to give thanks. Give thanks that I’ve had papa with us for a full 59 years on earth, that he had done his best, loved his best.
Table Of Contents
My 1st Year Using Site Bui…
Why people buy Site Build It…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.