Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.
To get what we want, it is often a relatively straight-forward solution – we need to put the vision in front of us set in a relative distant future, take the appropriate consistent actions leading us towards that distant future, overcome potential barriers, and keep going until we get there.
This is a fact.
The converse is true – if we want something, that’d mean that we have the ideas, dreams and visions in front of us, but if we don’t take appropriate consistent action leading to our dream, overcome the barriers that stand in our way, or keep going until we get there – we won’t get there. Those dreams stay as dreams. This came to my mind just today, because as you know, I’m also a hand therapist, and I had a patient who had a very stiff wrist following and injury…but throughout the therapy, eventhough I was ultra gentle with her and her wrist, she was pushing my hands away and pulling her hands away each time I did gentle stretches with her. She wanted the end results of a smooth and good moving wrist…but didn’t want the effort, pain and time required to put in to get the results. The magic of managing stiffness is gradual and gentle stretches, sustained over time.
As I pondered over this, my mind started co-relating rehabilitation with life and business.
There’s so many people I know that want the end results of their dreams, such having having their dream business, starting a side line, working their dream job, saving more, traveling more, forgive more…and whatever that allows them to live their best lives ever…but they don’t. They let fear, uncertainty and doubt stop them. Some stop at the very start, some give up halfway, some give up near the finishing line.
I will not let you do that to yourself.
You deserve more.
You deserve to live the best life ever.
You see, to get to where we want to go, we always need to
- Visualize and Dream: put the vision in front of us set in a relative distant future,
- Take appropriate consistent actions leading us towards that distant future,
- Overcome barriers that stand in our way
- Keep going until we get there.
Yes, it seems overly simplified.
It seems overwhelming, overbearing and scary to manage the usual FUD (fear, uncertainty, doubt). It’s okay, you start where you are. Don’t press down your thoughts or numb your fears. Choose to live consciously. It’s okay.
It’s okay to choose to live.
It’s okay to choose yet struggle.
It’s okay to fail sometimes, as long as you pick yourself up, and keep going.
It’s okay if people laugh at us.
It’s okay if we cry.
Readers of NigelChua.com are savvy, sophisticated and smart. I am confident that eventhough we’re not perfect, we’re more than able to make smart decisions, overcome trials, and get to where we want to. You can and will get to where you want to go.
If you’re still hesitating if you should start a business or not, or if you want to start a side business, you should consider Site Build It (Read my review on SBI here) – to build an income-generating website.
I’ve prepared free resources and e-books for you to download, use and distribute to build your offline or online business. Feel free to distribute them to people you know and love.
- Service Sellers Masters Course (Review) – Attract new clients from around the world…or from around the block.
Feel free to drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, and I’ll be sure to do my best to help.
To your best life ever.
Table Of Contents
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian. Loves good success and freedom.
Learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses.
I help and consult people how to diversify their income by starting offline or online business to create financial freedom for themselves plus achieve balanced good success in their lives.