Life is short…but long enough when it’s well lived and not wasted on petty and mundane stuff.
Get up and do something meaningful, don’t waste your time and life tolerating and just going through the motion.
The thing with “doing” something meaningful is that you need to evaluate and think for yourself, and determine what is meaningful or not to you – and everyone is different.
That’s why I often tell people that you can look left and right to see what others are doing, but most importantly is that you need to immerse, try, evaluate and determine what makes you tick.
Because you are you, and what makes you happy will be different from what makes others happy.
Of course, don’t hurt, harm, lie or manipulate others as you do so.
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.