Your life is 100% your own – no one elses.
No one will take care of you the way you will.
- Not the government.
- Not friends.
- Not anyone.
No one but you.
It sounds extreme, and yes, that’s where I’m guiding you in the direction of extreme ownership…because you are the ultimate owner and beneficiary of your own life and the actions that you take (or not take).
You’ve got to kill the distractions and whatever things that’s keeping you away from you achieving and living your best life and work.
- you’ve got to stop smoking or eating that junk. Take a different route to avoid and throw all those in your house.
- you’ve got to exercise more. Take a longer walking route or climb stairs, whatever.
- you’ve got to earn more. Walk dogs, give tuition, deliver goods, learn a new income-generating skill (see more options in Resources)
- you’ve got to take charge of your relationships – drop the toxic individuals, and pursue new ones. Or deepen the ones you have currently.
- you got to read more to broaden your mind
Remember, your life is your own. No one is coming to save you.
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.