Your life is 100% your own – no one elses.
No one will take care of you the way you will.
- Not the government.
- Not friends.
- Not anyone.
No one but you.
It sounds extreme, and yes, that’s where I’m guiding you in the direction of extreme ownership…because you are the ultimate owner and beneficiary of your own life and the actions that you take (or not take).
You’ve got to kill the distractions and whatever things that’s keeping you away from you achieving and living your best life and work.
- you’ve got to stop smoking or eating that junk. Take a different route to avoid and throw all those in your house.
- you’ve got to exercise more. Take a longer walking route or climb stairs, whatever.
- you’ve got to earn more. Walk dogs, give tuition, deliver goods, learn a new income-generating skill (see more options in Resources)
- you’ve got to take charge of your relationships – drop the toxic individuals, and pursue new ones. Or deepen the ones you have currently.
- you got to read more to broaden your mind
Remember, your life is your own. No one is coming to save you.
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.