Table Of Contents
- 0.0.1 FUTURE PROOFING REFERS TO THE ACTIVE EXPLORATION, PARTICIPATION AND HONING OF SKILLS, ASSETS AND EXPERIENCES THAT CAN AND WILL CONTRIBUTE TO ONE’S BETTER FUTURE
- 0.0.2 BUT STEPPING BACK AND LOOKING AT ALL THAT I DO AND FOCUS ON CAN BE TRULY BE CALLED AS “FUTURE PROOFING”
- 0.0.3 WHAT ABOUT YOURSELF?
- 0.1 Related Posts
- 1 JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
FUTURE PROOFING REFERS TO THE ACTIVE EXPLORATION, PARTICIPATION AND HONING OF SKILLS, ASSETS AND EXPERIENCES THAT CAN AND WILL CONTRIBUTE TO ONE’S BETTER FUTURE
Future Proofing by itself sounds a little space-agey and in the distant future, but the more I think about it, the more the idea sinks in.
All I do today can be summarized as “Future Proofing” – be it my trust and will, my insurances, my investing in dividend stocks and my participation in building online businesses on top managing my family, young children and busy physiotherapy clinics.
Dividend stocks passive income is definitely working, and it by itself is an automated asset portfolio that will serve myself and my family an average of 5-8% returns on investment year on year, calculated purely on the dividends (I do not calculate the capital gains as I am focused on the income).
My next focus is the building of passive income internet businesses and online businesses, and my confidence is definitely slowly inching up with the increasing consistency of affiliate commissions, though slow, but is getting consistent. Now all I have to do is to keep adding to it and building traffic and converting customers.
BUT STEPPING BACK AND LOOKING AT ALL THAT I DO AND FOCUS ON CAN BE TRULY BE CALLED AS “FUTURE PROOFING”
I’m anticipating forward 5, 10, 25, 30 years ahead, and planning what needs to be in place (1) if something happens to me and if (1a) I die or (1b) I get incapacitated in (2) x amount of time or (3) ignoring (1) if I’m ok, but how do I free up more time to have more time for my family and children, as time is running out so quickly?
If you’re like me, this process is called future proofing where we’re anticipating forward and planning for our future.
I am taking the route of exploring, gaining and exploring skills and assets that can bring me forward to the future, and they include:
- passive income investing
- passive income internet business building
- physiotherapy clinics startups, scale up and selling
WHAT ABOUT YOURSELF?
If you’re a student, stay at home mum (SAHM), working full time or part time, or retired: you must build an online business on the side. Please don’t quit your job yet, build it on the side until it’s profitable enough to replace your salary, then you have more options.
It’s not a luxury but truly a necessity for your future.
I’ve built multiple businesses (and lost multiple too) and I can tell you frankly that building a business on the internet is the cheapest/most cost-effective way to business. There are thousands of people who do so sharing on topics that they’re passionate about (like how NigelChua.com shares on passive income and online business, which is my passion…for years now).
I know I am making some money online (see my income reports), and I know my financial future is getting better and better. But it is not easy, and takes a lot of time to learn and apply but I am building my passive income internet businesses that will work for me day in, day out; serving readers and customers profitably and delivering value 24/7.
To learn how I to make money online, join my mailing list and visit my resources page to see all the tools I use actively to build money making online businesses.
Make Money Online Singap…
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
Solo Build It Versus Self-H…
19th June 2018 Xtend Life Affi…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.