It’s strange, I had a really interesting dream with papa in it, and it was pretty surreal.
I entered the dream with papa beside me, we’re in a? boat or? ferry with lots of people, lots of noise, and we were headed to a resort island. I recall this resort island was the same resort island that I had dreamt of before, with papa in it as well, where we had bought a plot of land and build a HUGE HUGE house, a mansion sort-off (it’s huge because I remember in the dream, seeing large pillars and driveways which can easily fit 20-30 large cars…and the long walk to the door)
Note: I’m pretty sure I dreamt of this place before, it is too familiar, and I’m sure I’ve seen this place before. It’s only reachable by water.
Back to the dream, we were on the boat, and suddenly, we’re on a bus with lots of people around us; interestingly, lots of caucasions and whites around, youngish looking, many of them wearing bikinis and swimming trunks and generally having a good time partying.
I remember in the bus and I looked up to a veranda and I sound a lady bending over in her bikini, and I recall this scene particularly because of the vividness of the detail. She wore a black and white striped bikini and was either drinking or dancing or something.
And still our bus went on.
And then papa turn to me and told me that the music was too loud, and it had caused his ear drums to burst, as he could feel “moisture” in his ears (aka blood)…and this caused me to break down in a very deep grief in the dream.
In the dream, I told him that actually, he had drowned?/died in water? and that’s why he could feel moisture/wetness in his ears. (Note: papa didn’t pass away because he drowned, but pneumonia was largely the cause of it)
That was when I fell into deep, deep grief, crying tears and moans of anguish, and I continued until he told me, “So you mean I don’t have to sleep anymore la?”
This was where I burst out laughing, great bellows of laughter for a good few minutes and he was just there, standing, looking amused.
And then I replied, “well, I think so. I think you don’t have to sleep anymore then.”
And then he looked generally pretty amused and happy, and said aloud to me as he stomped around the muddy banks overlooking the waters –
“I need to tell this to your mum”
And the scenery seems to pan out and faded out, like a movie set.
I distinctly remember waking up smiling, to such a memorable and incredibly funny dream of my papa. Papa, I miss you. I’ll see you when I do ok. I’m learning lots about fatherhood and parenting, and gosh, it’s tough! You and mum are amazing. Thank you for everything.
Table Of Contents
My 1st Year Using Site Bui…
Why people buy Site Build It…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.