It’s strange, I had a really interesting dream with papa in it, and it was pretty surreal.
I entered the dream with papa beside me, we’re in a? boat or? ferry with lots of people, lots of noise, and we were headed to a resort island. I recall this resort island was the same resort island that I had dreamt of before, with papa in it as well, where we had bought a plot of land and build a HUGE HUGE house, a mansion sort-off (it’s huge because I remember in the dream, seeing large pillars and driveways which can easily fit 20-30 large cars…and the long walk to the door)
Note: I’m pretty sure I dreamt of this place before, it is too familiar, and I’m sure I’ve seen this place before. It’s only reachable by water.
Back to the dream, we were on the boat, and suddenly, we’re on a bus with lots of people around us; interestingly, lots of caucasions and whites around, youngish looking, many of them wearing bikinis and swimming trunks and generally having a good time partying.
I remember in the bus and I looked up to a veranda and I sound a lady bending over in her bikini, and I recall this scene particularly because of the vividness of the detail. She wore a black and white striped bikini and was either drinking or dancing or something.
And still our bus went on.
And then papa turn to me and told me that the music was too loud, and it had caused his ear drums to burst, as he could feel “moisture” in his ears (aka blood)…and this caused me to break down in a very deep grief in the dream.
In the dream, I told him that actually, he had drowned?/died in water? and that’s why he could feel moisture/wetness in his ears. (Note: papa didn’t pass away because he drowned, but pneumonia was largely the cause of it)
That was when I fell into deep, deep grief, crying tears and moans of anguish, and I continued until he told me, “So you mean I don’t have to sleep anymore la?”
This was where I burst out laughing, great bellows of laughter for a good few minutes and he was just there, standing, looking amused.
And then I replied, “well, I think so. I think you don’t have to sleep anymore then.”
And then he looked generally pretty amused and happy, and said aloud to me as he stomped around the muddy banks overlooking the waters –
“I need to tell this to your mum”
And the scenery seems to pan out and faded out, like a movie set.
I distinctly remember waking up smiling, to such a memorable and incredibly funny dream of my papa. Papa, I miss you. I’ll see you when I do ok. I’m learning lots about fatherhood and parenting, and gosh, it’s tough! You and mum are amazing. Thank you for everything.
Table Of Contents
My 1st Year Using Site Bui…
Why people buy Site Build It…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos.
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- I recommend everyone to learn to start an online business for so many reasons: low cost, valuable skill (marketing), potential for passive income, it works 24/7 for you and no income ceiling. There's a free membership at this platform which I'd been part of since 2015 and it's where I learnt how to earn my first $100 online. See you on the inside.