Last week, I had the chance to meet up with one of my old friend and we were catching up over lunch and I shared with him how in
- 2015 during my virgin debut into dividend investing, I made 3.47% return on investment (purely on dividends without factoring in capital gains)
- 2016 I made a 8.137% return on investment (purely on dividends without factoring in capital gains)
And that was me who has a major weakness in going detailed into numbers and finance. He is waaaaaaaaaay above me in being highly meticulous/detailed, and he told me that his wife keeps teasing him on how he keeps saying he should have invested X time ago, when Y was…
I teased him too
Don’t get me wrong, I love and respect him; and very much have the same stance towards anyone when it comes to numbers (paying off debt, saving money, buying house or investing).
Personal finance is very much more personal than it is about finance and the methods. I find that I cannot really comment much on another, or opine about his or her seemingly shortcomings, because it doesn’t help our relationship. Instead, I rather focus on what they’re doing well, and I learn from it.
But in this episode, what happened was a really non-numbers guy like me can have some form of fairly reliable dividend stock and online income by taking action consistently, and of course, doing some research.
Table Of Contents
- 0.1 If I Can Achieve 8+% ROI In Dividend Investing In Year 2, Imagine What Would Happen In Year 5? Year 10? Year 15? What About Online Business?
- 0.2 What’s Your Goals And Game Plan?
- 0.3 Related Posts
- 1 JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
If I Can Achieve 8+% ROI In Dividend Investing In Year 2, Imagine What Would Happen In Year 5? Year 10? Year 15? What About Online Business?
Look, I know that I’m not the brightest bulb in the room (and that’s not what I aim to be) – I am but a simple man, and I have simple needs:
- build a $2M dividend stock portfolio
- build a 7-figure therapy business (done)
Of course I won’t achieve them overnight: they’d take years. I’m not interested in get rich quick, because I know, I’ve tried and been scammed like dozens of times. It doesn’t work for you, it just work for the scammers.
And more importantly, I’d like to drive home to you, my treasured readers, that NigelChua.com and myself, we are all in the slow-true-growth approach to building and living passive income lifestyles.
I took about 6 years to build my 7-figure therapy business. I will keep testing on small scale, learning from the best, treating people right and fairly, and grow the slow and steady way.
What’s Your Goals And Game Plan?
19th June 2018 Xtend Life Affi…
Make Money Online Singap…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.