Looking to find high quality keywords for your marketing campaigns?
Simply perform a search below to START your research.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE MOST IMPORTANT METRICS WHEN LOOKING FOR A “QUALITY” KEYWORD
(1) Monthly Searches
These are the traffic numbers that you should concern yourself with.
I recommend that if you are going for natural rankings, that ANY traffic is a good amount of traffic.
When you rank under keywords your campaigns will grow cumulatively.
(2) KQI (Keyword Quality Index)
This gives you an instant pulse of keyword quality for any marketing campaign (PPC, SEO or otherwise).
If you have a quick way to determine keyword quality, you can efficiently perform research.
(3) QSR (Quoted Search Results)
This is the ULTIMATE competition metric.
This quickly gathers information from the search engines and tells you the exact number of competing pages there are under that EXACT search term.
If you aim under 400, you have a good chance of getting ranked (300 is ideal).
There are millions of these keywords out there and this is obvious when you have a tool that gives you this data.
(4) SEO Power
This determines whether or not a keyword is a good candidate for getting SEO rankings.
If you can get rankings, you can earn money online…plain and simple! This is based on the traffic, the nature of the keyword, competition, and the keyword quality.
Makes for super efficient research.
How To Avoid Scams Online…
The Entire Simplified Fra…
I Decided To Learn More A…
Wealthy Affiliate – My…
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
Make Money Online Singap…
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
Link To Us! - If you've enjoyed any of the articles here, I'll really appreciate your help if you could link to the specific post/article/homepage from your website, blog, LinkedIn or social media accounts such as FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram etc - this will help us to grow and serve you better - thank you! =)
Note/Disclaimer: The information in this blog/forum/comments is distributed on an "As Is'' basis, without warranty of any kind. The site owner may have a financial relationship with some of the companies or products mentioned on the blog. This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and other affiliate programs, a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising. Advertisement does not imply endorsement. Information might not be completely comprehensive and some readers may want to consult additional sources. This blog/forum does not contain professional advice. For professional advice, consult a professional. By reading this blog/forum/comments you acknowledge full responsibility for your actions with respect to any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly in connection with the blog/forum.