Table Of Contents
- 0.1 Related Posts
- 1 JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
MANY OF THE SELF-PROCLAIMED INTERNET MARKETING GURUS ARE SCAMMERS, BUT ONE OF MY EXPERIENCE TELLS ME HOW HIGH LEVEL ONE IS.
So one of the programs I went for (yes, I am sorry but this happened before I actually woke up from the same cycle of being scammed-feeling-bad-scammed-again).
Yet, I am unashamed because my intentions and heart was noble: I wanted to learn how to make money on the side/online so that I can supplement my income and more importantly, spend time with my loved ones more (especially once I have kids).
I had signed up for one of the high cost programs about $2000+, and when I went for the course, I was shown all the fancy email marketing software that he used which was Infusionsoft, and how they all interlinked from one to another based on what the reader/buyer does (very much a “If This Then That” thing) and it was all impressive and confusing.
But one thing I did remember was that in his class, he showed us how to make money selling his programs and products. I remember this vividly because I followed his system and lo and behold, I did make some money overnight (I had to spend money to buy leads and clicks first through solo ads, but the nett was I still lost money – it’s a numbers game) and when I showed the class, many of them was amazed.
It’s nothing amazing la – it’s just a system.
What interested me more was:
I HAD PAID THOUSANDS TO JOIN THE CLASS, AND I WAS TAUGHT TO SELL HIS PRODUCTS TO MAKE MONEY, AND HE MADE MONEY WHENEVER I MADE MONEY ONLINE SELLING HIS PRODUCTS
It’s freaking brilliant – I had paid thousands of dollars to learn how to do advertising and sales for his products! Of course, it does make sense to use his products and system as a training tool rather than another persons/guru, but it feels kinda rip-off to me.
In the end, I end up as one of his “feeders” to find more clients for him, I pay for the leads and clicks, whatever marketing and advertising or website building is my costs, but no matter what, he always make 50% from it.
It’s bloody fucking brilliant – genius level.
We weren’t taught anything else other than how to market his course and products.
Within a few weeks and months of that course, I had told my coursemates that I no longer want to participate in his stuff, and stayed away from the make money online niche. I only came back to promote Wealthy Affiliate because it has taught me how to make money online, and my niche is actually in health and wellness products.
What about yourself?
If you’re a student, stay at home mum (SAHM), working full time or part time, or retired: you must build an online business on the side. Please don’t quit your job yet, build it on the side until it’s profitable enough to replace your salary, then you have more options.
It’s not a luxury but truly a necessity for your future.
I’ve built multiple businesses (and lost multiple too) and I can tell you frankly that building a business on the internet is the cheapest/most cost-effective way to business. There are thousands of people who do so sharing on topics that they’re passionate about (like how NigelChua.com shares on passive income and online business, which is my passion…for years now).
I know I am making some money online (see my income reports), and I know my financial future is getting better and better. But it is not easy, and takes a lot of time to learn and apply but I am building my passive income internet businesses that will work for me day in, day out; serving readers and customers profitably and delivering value 24/7.
To learn how I to make money online, join my mailing list and visit my resources page to see all the tools I use actively to build money making online businesses.
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
Good or bad…hard to…
Passive Income, Busin…
19th June 2018 Xtend Life Affi…
Solo Build It Versus Self-H…
Should I Start With Wealthy…
Make Money Online Singap…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.