People think that having more money will solve all their problems – this is not always the case.
There has been so many reports of people who were bestowed/endowed/won a large sum of money and proceeded to have their lives wrecked. Divorces, suicides, depression – many lives were wrecked due to having more money than they can handle.
With improper management, money WILL run out, so learning how to handle money wisely, and learning the skills to earn more, save more and invest for passive income is the best way forward to ensure that you will be able to live a Passive Income Lifestyle. And done right, your passive income streams should increase more and more over time.
People often make the mistake of looking at the outcome (richness) of rich people or those who are living the Passive Income Lifestyle, and say that “oh, it’s their business” and “oh, they got lucky” – boy, one can only get luckier and luckier if one is consistent in applying Foundations Of Wealth.
Building and living the Passive Income Lifestyle, has 2 arms to it, like a yin-yang sort of approach. The more popular and sexy one is the top two pillars, which are the:
- Passive Income Internet Businesses (PIIB) and
- Passive Income Investing (PII)
and these two are strongly supported by the foundational pillars, the Foundations Of Wealth:
- Patterns Of Passive Income Lifestylers
- Psychology and Personal Power Of Passive Income Lifestylers
Without the foundational pillars of Foundations Of Wealth, no one can stay or build their Passive Income Lifestyle – it is THAT important. It’s what that helps Passive Income Lifestylers build and grow their passive income portfolio.
Table Of Contents
Patterns Of Passive Income Lifestylers
Patterns of Passive Income Lifestylers (POPIL) are the money habits that guide all the Passive Income Lifestyler’s money and financial decision making and activities that serves mainly to make them richer and richer.
1. Assets pays for lifestyle and luxuries. Period. You do not see the rich paying for their lifestyle or luxury items with credit or from a job. Assets are businesses, stock, bonds, intellectual property that constantly put money into their pockets.
2. That is why the #1 goal of the Passive Income Lifestylers are predominantly creating, buying and acquiring more and more assets to fund their lifestyle and luxuries.
3. They aggressively and ruthlessly keep unnecessary expenses low – the keyword is “unnecessary expenses”, not all expenses. Do not demonize expenses. The rich have no qualms and are often guilt-free paying for their lifestyle and luxuries – which are all paid by their assets, of course.
4. They protect their assets and money by hedging and insurance, to ensure that unplanned or unforeseen circumstances do not wipe out their hard-built assets and income.
5. They work to learn, not solely for the size of their paychecks.
6. They look and observe for opportunities to serve profitably, or to make profitable investments to fill in gaps in business and society
7. They pay themselves first.
Psychology And Personal Power Of Passive Income Lifestylers
The Psychology and Personal Power Of Passive Income Lifestylers (3P) shows the characteristics and leadership decision that they often exude and take.
4. They can delay gratification and make objective financial decisions.
5. They can withstand being different, or being rejected or ostracized. They don’t see the need to “fit in”, they don’t see the need to be popular, especially to be accepted or popular at the expense of spending unnecessarily. Yes, they socialize too, but Passive Income Lifestylers choose who they hang out with very selectively.
6. They asks better questions…and get better answers.
8. They are able to focus on mastering a single technique or formula, at a time.
9. They have heroes they look up to.
10. They give back to society and to the world
11. They love to teach and empower others
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
19th June 2018 Xtend Life Affi…
Solo Build It Versus Self-H…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.