In my opinion, the formula of success involves several factors.
- The destination aka “Goal”
- The activities/actions that gets you to the destination aka “Vehicle”
- Lastly, your reasons to stay in the vehicle, to keep the steering in the same direction of your destination, and to keep the fuel in an adequate level to keep you going aka “Energy”
In a logical flow, the formula of success is G-V-E
- GOALS having Goals that you want to achieve
- VEHICLE building a specific set of actions that brings you closer to your goals with each step
- ENERGY is the fuel that keeps the vehicle going forward
Often, individuals get stuck at the “Goals” portion of success, writing and re-writing their goals every year (think New Year Resolutions and Bucket Lists) but never prioritizing and putting specific action steps in place to accomplish them.
This article will cover the VEHICLE portion of the formula for success (the ENERGY portion is covered here)
For any goals to be achieved, you will need to have a set pattern that leads to the achievement of the goal.
A simple example is if you’d like to have two boiled eggs for breakfast, you will need to get two eggs, place them into a pot, pour water over them to just slightly submerge them, place the pan over a fire for about 10 minutes. When they’re done, you’ve got to cool the cooked eggs, shell them, and then you’re done.
See, in this scenario, to get two boiled eggs, there is a series of required steps to take before you can achieve what you want –
- need to get two eggs,
- place them into a pot,
- pour water over them to just slightly submerge them,
- place the pan over a fire for about 10 minutes.
- When they’re done, you’ve got to cool the cooked eggs,
- shell them
This is a series of a sequential steps that leads into a sequence that gives me what I want, which is two boiled eggs. These steps are systematic and sequential in nature – I cannot do step 5, then step 2, then step 6, then step 1, then step 3 – it’d be a mess.
Note: variables includes how hard boiled or soft boiled you want your eggs, cooking them over fire or in a steamer. Also, this is a simple analogy which covers goals that can be done immediately – goals that are longer termed “stretch goals” that is achieved over a period of time is slightly more complicated in the scheduling and taking consistent actions over a period of time.
All goals can be achieved with this simplified approach to achieving them – by breaking them down to achievable, actionable components, and executing them until you achieve the goal.
How do you achieve your goals?
Table Of Contents
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian. Loves good success and freedom.
Learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses.
I help and consult people how to diversify their income by starting offline or online business to create financial freedom for themselves plus achieve balanced good success in their lives.