In my opinion, the formula of success involves several factors.
- The destination aka “Goal”
- The activities/actions that gets you to the destination aka “Vehicle”
- Lastly, your reasons to stay in the vehicle, to keep the steering in the same direction of your destination, and to keep the fuel in an adequate level to keep you going aka “Energy”
In a logical flow, the formula of success is G-V-E
- GOALS having Goals that you want to achieve
- VEHICLE building a specific set of actions that brings you closer to your goals with each step
- ENERGY is the fuel that keeps the vehicle going forward
Often, individuals get stuck at the “Goals” portion of success, writing and re-writing their goals every year (think New Year Resolutions and Bucket Lists) but never prioritizing and putting specific action steps in place to accomplish them.
This article will cover the VEHICLE portion of the formula for success (the ENERGY portion is covered here)
For any goals to be achieved, you will need to have a set pattern that leads to the achievement of the goal.
A simple example is if you’d like to have two boiled eggs for breakfast, you will need to get two eggs, place them into a pot, pour water over them to just slightly submerge them, place the pan over a fire for about 10 minutes. When they’re done, you’ve got to cool the cooked eggs, shell them, and then you’re done.
See, in this scenario, to get two boiled eggs, there is a series of required steps to take before you can achieve what you want –
- need to get two eggs,
- place them into a pot,
- pour water over them to just slightly submerge them,
- place the pan over a fire for about 10 minutes.
- When they’re done, you’ve got to cool the cooked eggs,
- shell them
This is a series of a sequential steps that leads into a sequence that gives me what I want, which is two boiled eggs. These steps are systematic and sequential in nature – I cannot do step 5, then step 2, then step 6, then step 1, then step 3 – it’d be a mess.
Note: variables includes how hard boiled or soft boiled you want your eggs, cooking them over fire or in a steamer. Also, this is a simple analogy which covers goals that can be done immediately – goals that are longer termed “stretch goals” that is achieved over a period of time is slightly more complicated in the scheduling and taking consistent actions over a period of time.
All goals can be achieved with this simplified approach to achieving them – by breaking them down to achievable, actionable components, and executing them until you achieve the goal.
How do you achieve your goals?
Table Of Contents
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.