The last couple of weeks and months, I had a mix of feelings – seems like the past injustices and painful history that me and my wife went through is clawing back at us, reminding us of what we had gone through.
…and it can be disorientingly painful.
So I called out to God, to remind Him of His promises to me, His goodness and mercy, and He reminded me that:
- He loves us deeply, and we are the apples of His eye
- He called me out to a better place that is 10x better for me and us where we can truly grow and serve a larger population and nation, and more importantly, without compromising the Christian values that we hold deeply in our hearts
- He has been giving me “food for the journey”, and I truly have started to see how my life (our lives) are a Christian adventure to level up ourselves, our characters, for the ultimate end of bringing Him joy and glory. Food for the journey are the constant reminders and input on how this is still the best decision and pathways of our lives, despite some discomfort by walking away from things that aren’t suited for us philosophy and character wise..
Romans 8:17 And if we are children, then we are heirs: heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ—if indeed we suffer with Him, so that we may also be glorified with Him. 18I consider that our present sufferings are not comparable to the glory that will be revealed in us. 19The creation waits in eager expectation for the revelation of the sons of God.
He shares with me of a better, future glory, where there is more of Him, and a place where our skills, personalities, characteristics, and most of all, more of His presence, glory and future – and this is the most important, other than me being truly free right now.
And freedom is something that I treasure deeply.
I am reminded on why I choose the term “Good Success”, because that’s what that is good.
Matthew 16:26 What will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?
Where I had came from, seen and experienced, I see so many giving up their Christian values and compromise all for the sake of money, fear and false teachings/beliefs, and it was both fascinating and heart-breaking. Some will tell me that “God is the most high” but do not practice that in reality ie they can backpedal, cheat, lie, manipulate – but…that is their call and their own weighted decisions.
I cannot and will not do that. I will not lie, cheat, manipulate just because I can, or just because it’s convenient. Or just because I’m pissed off, doesn’t mean I need to strike or attack, and just by this very sentence, I became 10x clearer, that where I am today, I am truly 10x happier, that I no longer have to deal with people who call Christ by name but actually do not honor Christ in their actions.
Praise the Lord for the clarity. God is still good.
I will focus on what that truly matters to me:
- God and His purposes for me, and the visions and dreams for me
- My family
- Projects that I’m tasked/given including: Phoenix Rehab, Pain Relief Physios, Nigel Chua (this site) and building up streams of passive income
I will dive a little deeper into what’s “Good Success”, including:
- Good Success
- Good Success Habits
- Good Success Philosophies and Principles
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos.
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- I recommend everyone to learn to start an online business for so many reasons: low cost, valuable skill (marketing), potential for passive income, it works 24/7 for you and no income ceiling. There's a free membership at this platform which I'd been part of since 2015 and it's where I learnt how to earn my first $100 online. See you on the inside.