As time goes by, I find it more and more vital, pertinent and relevant to build and acquire more and more streams of recurring passive income – this is the way of our future, literally.
It’s not rocket science – the older we get, the more difficult it is to work for active recurring income. Our health, strength and stamina will change. Perhaps that is the reason why my life reason has been moving in the direction of focusing on the Passive Income Lifestyle, after all these years of NigelChua.com stagnating without a purpose and mission.
It’s also hardly surprising – I WANT to spend more time with my loved ones (I want to be able to spend more time with my children as they grow up), my family, my close friends and be with them. Of course, maybe they can’t stand too much of me, so maybe I will have some spare time to teach, speak and train maybe?
Regardless of whatever it is, the more multiple streams of income I have, the more options I have in life. I get to choose more – choice and flexibility IS a luxury.
What about you? What are you doing for your Passive Income Lifestyle?
19th June 2018 Xtend Life Affi…
Solo Build It Versus Self-H…
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?