As time goes by, I find it more and more vital, pertinent and relevant to build and acquire more and more streams of recurring passive income – this is the way of our future, literally.
It’s not rocket science – the older we get, the more difficult it is to work for active recurring income. Our health, strength and stamina will change. Perhaps that is the reason why my life reason has been moving in the direction of focusing on the Passive Income Lifestyle, after all these years of NigelChua.com stagnating without a purpose and mission.
It’s also hardly surprising – I WANT to spend more time with my loved ones (I want to be able to spend more time with my children as they grow up), my family, my close friends and be with them. Of course, maybe they can’t stand too much of me, so maybe I will have some spare time to teach, speak and train maybe?
Regardless of whatever it is, the more multiple streams of income I have, the more options I have in life. I get to choose more – choice and flexibility IS a luxury.
What about you? What are you doing for your Passive Income Lifestyle?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.