My best friend, Hendri, is a top-notch AIA insurance agent, and he’s been in the business since 2008. And I’ve always told him I love his business model because:
- it’s low cost (no cost of rental etc, except for meeting clients)
- it’s recurring in nature (as long as policyholders renew/pay every month or year)
He on the other hand, says:
- he likes my business (rehab) because of its growth nature (we grew from $65 to 7-figure, recurring)
- his income grows very slowly, more of addition rather than growth-like
- and that his business entails a lot of admin, negotiations and persuasions, which can be tiring
Table Of Contents
Hmm, This Is Possibly The Case Of “The Grass Is Greener On The Other Side”
…or just me being a really boring dude when it comes to income, because I really like the predictable, sustainable and recurring nature of his insurance income.
When income is so predictable, life becomes very nice, comfortable and predictable, according to my thinking.
And since I strongly believe in insurance (I have bought enough for my whole family to be fully covered for life and have used them before), I have thought, many times, to be an insurance agent. Part time or full time. Often, it’s the amount of admin that makes me cringe and re-think like 100000x.
I’ll keep mulling over it. I still like my internet business…but I hadn’t had enough breakthrough ie > $1000/month.
Edited 7/5/2017: at this point in time, I am not ready to go into becoming an insurance agent, though I share about insurance with all my patients and advise them accordingly. If I ever do join an insurance company, it needs to be a very established one where I direct my insurance clients to them to handle everything because I can only ever do on a part time basis. I will not rule out later, but not is likely not a good time.
19th June 2018 Xtend Life Affi…
Good or bad…hard to…
Passive Income Reports
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian. Loves good success and freedom.
Learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses.
I help and consult people how to diversify their income by starting offline or online business to create financial freedom for themselves plus achieve balanced good success in their lives.