Table Of Contents
THESE TWO WORDS ARE VERY, VERY POWERFUL WORDS, AND TO ME, THEY EVOKE A STRONG SENSE OF INDEPENDENCE AND FREEDOM, BOTH IN FINANCIAL AND LITERAL SENSE.
And this word ties in very closely with the famed “passive income” – you cannot be financially free without passive income flowing into your bank account/pockets.
It seems that many people think that becoming financially free and building passive income is a very hard thing to do, but frankly, it isn’t. Yes, there are many different methods which ranges from dividend stock investing to rental properties purchasing to licensing to making money online to intellectual property – there are so many roads that lead to passive income.
There is no right or wrong answer, there is only “your preferred” solution answer.
I pretty much don’t really like handling and investing in rental real estate, so I don’t go for that (needs too much money and too much management and too much related costs); I hadn’t been able to do licensing or have intellectual property, so nothing there.
So I make my passive income from my dividend stock investing and make money online – these are my current two approaches, and even within each of them you can further “zoom in”. I have different websites selling different things from different companies, because of differing interest as well as to spread out the risk and diversify.
Likewise for my dividend stock investing – I am vested in about 15 different dividend stocks that pay me anything from 5-9% per annum. Also to diversify and across different companies and sector.
Thing is, this means that I have about 15 passive income streams from my dividend income stocks; and 3 passive income streams from my online businesses. Collectively, as you can see from my passive income reports, they form my passive income, and I aim for them to hit $100K per annum, and that’s when it’s significant enough for me =D
That’s my game plan to financial freedom at its lower level (Phase 1)
Phase 2 is to invest more deeper and with more diversity (or less) such that my passive income from my dividend stock investing hits $100K per annum. Once I hit Phase 2, I know that I am pretty much very safe and stable financially already – truly Financially Free.
And then if have much more surplus, all the surplus will be channeled to dividend stock investing, and we will live off the dividends.
For me, the easiest way to start is to learn how to make money online – the cost is low (you can sign up free membership with Wealthy Affiliate to learn how to build a profitable website) and it can truly grow and scale, rather than having to save or make thousands to put as downpayment to rental property etc.
What about yourself?
If you’re a student, stay at home mum (SAHM), working full time or part time, or retired: you must build an online business on the side. Please don’t quit your job yet, build it on the side until it’s profitable enough to replace your salary, then you have more options.
It’s not a luxury but truly a necessity for your future.
I’ve built multiple businesses (and lost multiple too) and I can tell you frankly that building a business on the internet is the cheapest/most cost-effective way to business. There are thousands of people who do so sharing on topics that they’re passionate about (like how NigelChua.com shares on passive income and online business, which is my passion…for years now).
I know I am making some money online (see my income reports), and I know my financial future is getting better and better. But it is not easy, and takes a lot of time to learn and apply but I am building my passive income internet businesses that will work for me day in, day out; serving readers and customers profitably and delivering value 24/7.
To learn how I to make money online, join my mailing list and visit my resources page to see all the tools I use actively to build money making online businesses.
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
Solo Build It Versus Self-H…
19th June 2018 Xtend Life Affi…
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos.
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- I recommend everyone to learn to start an online business for so many reasons: low cost, valuable skill (marketing), potential for passive income, it works 24/7 for you and no income ceiling. There's a free membership at this platform which I'd been part of since 2015 and it's where I learnt how to earn my first $100 online. See you on the inside.