It has been a hell of a ride since 2017 till today, February 2021.
I entered cryptocurrency, invest-speculating into speculative and new digital currencies and cryptocurrencies such as
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- so many
That time, it was freaking ball-shrinking when the market crashed and my portfolio showed an average 70-90% loss.
Of course, though I’m not that smart, I have a general sense of what “can / should work well” and what cant, especially with visionary / anticipatory businesses and investments. Out of many cryptocurrencies and idiotic unmanaged ICO (initial coin offerings), I estimated about 50+ coins, about 5 of them “made it”.
Today, I’ve made profits and instead of cashing out, I’m staking them for more returns. These returns I can cash out monthly which can yield me a good USD 1K+ a month or I can reinvest into crypto – whichever is more useful / functional for me.
Finally, I can breathe a little better. Of course, crypto is not predictable yet – I suspect there will be a few more crazy cycles of crashing, though more institutions are buying into Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, some news:
Note: I am still very very very bullish on BTC for the long run (long run = more than 10 years ie 2030+), and will earn more to invest into dividend stocks, cryptocurrency etc.
If you’re looking into investing / speculating into cryptocurrency, consider using my affiliate link and use the Crypto App (we both get USD 25 in CRO coin) – very convenient with wallet, ability to “stake” your cryptocurrency to get cryptocurrency dividends etc. I use this app daily and it’s super convenient. Recommended: Crypto.com’s App + Debit Card (use my Crypto.com code n9h6j72gs4 and we both get USD 50)
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos.
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- I recommend everyone to learn to start an online business for so many reasons: low cost, valuable skill (marketing), potential for passive income, it works 24/7 for you and no income ceiling. There's a free membership at this platform which I'd been part of since 2015 and it's where I learnt how to earn my first $100 online. See you on the inside.