Actually, I pretty energized and excited – I think I have finally found what my life message and purpose is, and how that’d translate into my blog here in NigelChua.com. For year I have struggled not only to find “my voice”, but more importantly, my message.
Ever since my company is running on semi-automated, it’d has freed up some time somewhat (because with a daughter born in January 2015, much of my time still disappears) for me to think, explore, refine ideas, think some more and test some more.
To date, I’m getting more and more comfortable that my pursuit of building a Passive Income Lifestyle is what embodies what I do everyday, and where every/most of my daily actions and efforts are somewhat geared towards building my own Passive Income Lifestyle.
I call it the Passive Income Lifestyle, because it’s a lifestyle from passive income, from 2 types of sources:
- Passive Income Internet Businesses (PIIB)
- Passive Income Investing (PII)
For Passive Income Businesses, I started off with the brick-and-mortar physical/offline kind, and built it up to where it is today with the grace of God, with the help of my wife, and our wonderful team, whom I am so, so, so proud to be with. As I grow older (and hopefully wiser), I am much more selective of my time and energies, and inasmuch as I will dedicate my time to growing by anchor offline business, I will direct much more of my time and energies pursuing building online businesses that falls into my pursuit of Passive Income Internet Businesses, that are lower costs to start and run, non-geography specific, and extremely scalable.
It just makes sense.
I’ve gone for 2 courses on building profitable internet businesses, and I will share more of their outcomes, and yes, I’ve made some money on executing what I have learnt from those 2 courses.
I also am more and more convinced that it’s one thing to just learn how to make more money online/on the internet, but it’s also good and maybe vital to learn how to channel a set amount of money periodically into investments that yields passive income, all on autopilot. I am not looking to actively trade, so I look only to invest in very safe investing vehicles that require very little or no maintenance from my end, except to review it say every quarterly.
All these I will put into a monthly income reporting so that you can see exactly how much either of my Passive Income Internet Businesses (PIIB) and my Passive Income Investing (PII) is doing for my Passive Income Lifestyle.
At this point in my life, I can say that I do have multiple streams of recurring passive income that is funding my lifestyle to a certain extent, BUT I’m rechannelling every cent into reinvesting into the either of my Passive Income Internet Businesses (PIIB) and my Passive Income Investing (PII) for them to continue growing.
I will take some time to consolidate everything and show you in the income reports – very excited about this =D
I did take my time, and if you see my blog, my last post was in August 2015 – a good 3 months ago. I took some time (and will take some more) to think and pursue some courses and execute and learn along the way.
Table Of Contents
My 1st Year Using Site Bui…
Why people buy Site Build It…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.