So I became a dad on 28th January 2015 (ok, if you count in the 9 months of pregnancy, it’s 9 months earlier), and I love my little girl to bits. At this point in writing, she’s close to a year old, and frankly, there is SO MUCH TO LEARN IN FATHERING AND PARENTING.
Mom and Dad – thank you so much for bringing me into this world, teaching me, nurturing me and helping me grow – I don’t know how you all deal with 4 kids.
I’m not sure if I daresay I’m getting ok with fathering and parenting, the situation always changes as Olivia grows and changes too. I mean, 11 months ago, all she knew was to eat, poop, cry and bath. Today, she’s walking, running, climbing. 20 years time, she’ll be dealing with boys (to my horror I think), and education and life.
Yes, I think far and am pretty patient, planning the resources and fund required for all the children from now, but it’s truly a moving target, and I have to keep learning, growing and adapting along the way. Even though it’s been a year now, some fathers may think that I have much wisdom gathered to share with other fathers, but frankly, it’s still so much to learn and grow.
Perhaps I’m still the jester to my little girl, where she comes to me for entertainment and food (I’m the one who usually am softer, spoiling her a bit but I do push her to grow and be physical and run and climb too). She still thinks the world of me, but I know that as she grows older, she will have her own life, friends and stuff – so much will possibly change too, over time.
I’m learning and adapting as I go along, and I hope that I teach them well and don’t break them too much in a bad, irreversible way, and I can be their best dad ever, teaching Christ and Christianity to them as well too.
But one thing is for sure, and I’ve joked with my wife many, many times now: always bring wet wipes with you. Mothers and ladies have this figured out a long time ago. You see, babies were very moist, and it was easy to clean them…but when they turn older, what was moisture on them if left unwiped, will become crust and stick to them like mad, until you soak them and slowly clean them off.
That’s why it’s important to use the wet wipes to clean them early, so ensure that the wet wipes are always nearby. And even if the kids are not with you, having the wet wipes are super handy because sooner or later you will experience something dirty/sticky/yucky/gluey thing that they had touched, and soon it’d be on you even before you can realize it.
So, carry wet wipes. Really.
I carry them with me when I bring her out: to clean her sticky hand post-ice cream, to wipe the snot off her face, her drool, the mud, everything – it’s literally a lifesaver.
There’s only ONE program I really recommend which taught and helped me turn my ‘past time’ into a money making machine. Click here for the exact formula I followed.
Table Of Contents
Good or bad…hard to…
Passive Income Reports
Make Money Online Singap…
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.