I pulled the trigger to expand the scope of NigelChua.com to go beyond Passive Income Lifestyle, Passive Income Machines and Passive Income Streams.
Currently, this is a little scary for me, because you know, if you Google search “Passive Income Lifestyle” today on 22nd September 2019, I am ranked #5. Not sure if it’s Google International Search or Google Singapore, but it’s still a fairly good ranking…
But then again, nothing’s stopping me from going back to “pure” Passive Income Lifestyle later again, should I be led/moved to go back to that direction right?
Table Of Contents
DONT GET ME WRONG, I LOVE THE PASSIVE INCOME LIFESTYLE
I LOVE Passive Income Machines, especially when there’s a number of them.
I LOVE Passive Income Streams, especially when there’s multiple streams.
I love it.
But I’ve been getting this nagging feeling that I’m to focus on a broader, larger message. Yes, passive income is very important (it’s ranked #3 on my life priorities list), but there is more to it. In fact, once I have more than $100K of passive income yearly, it ceases to become a priority, as long “it’s there”.
To me, passive income is important BECAUSE it allows me the peace and freedom to pursue other things that are more important in life. This includes God, giving back, being true to my values, adding love and value to the world etc.
…but/and I can’t imagine writing in-and-out about passive income (or can I? hahaha).
Right now, in my current frame of mind, mindset – I want to write about other stuff too, like God, success habits, money habits, business, people, love and more etc.
It feels kinda weird but kinda comfortable too.
This makes sense to me because I’ve been trying to write regularly about online business and passive income, and yeah that’s sexy but it’s really nagging at me that passive income to me is important because it allows me to pursue what is important to me.
It’s not an all-encompassing be-all-end-all to me.
And I’m gonna bet that when I move away from writing about passive income, passive income streams, passive income lifestyle and passive income machines entirely (there will be a section on it – it’s #3 or #4 of my life priorities)…
I’ll bet my passive income streams will go up more.
Just a feeling, at least for now.
SO BEGINS THE PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT FOCUS OF NIGELCHUA.COM (AGAIN)
I just want to write to share a message to focus on what’s important, given how short and frail our lives are, and how to live our best lives doing what we’re meant to do and in love.
Be it love, business, career, music, publishing, parenting – whatever.
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos.
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- I recommend everyone to learn to start an online business for so many reasons: low cost, valuable skill (marketing), potential for passive income, it works 24/7 for you and no income ceiling. There's a free membership at this platform which I'd been part of since 2015 and it's where I learnt how to earn my first $100 online. See you on the inside.