I pulled the trigger to expand the scope of NigelChua.com to go beyond Passive Income Lifestyle, Passive Income Machines and Passive Income Streams.
Currently, this is a little scary for me, because you know, if you Google search “Passive Income Lifestyle” today on 22nd September 2019, I am ranked #5. Not sure if it’s Google International Search or Google Singapore, but it’s still a fairly good ranking…
But then again, nothing’s stopping me from going back to “pure” Passive Income Lifestyle later again, should I be led/moved to go back to that direction right?
Table Of Contents
DONT GET ME WRONG, I LOVE THE PASSIVE INCOME LIFESTYLE
I LOVE Passive Income Machines, especially when there’s a number of them.
I LOVE Passive Income Streams, especially when there’s multiple streams.
I love it.
But I’ve been getting this nagging feeling that I’m to focus on a broader, larger message. Yes, passive income is very important (it’s ranked #3 on my life priorities list), but there is more to it. In fact, once I have more than $100K of passive income yearly, it ceases to become a priority, as long “it’s there”.
To me, passive income is important BECAUSE it allows me the peace and freedom to pursue other things that are more important in life. This includes God, giving back, being true to my values, adding love and value to the world etc.
…but/and I can’t imagine writing in-and-out about passive income (or can I? hahaha).
Right now, in my current frame of mind, mindset – I want to write about other stuff too, like God, success habits, money habits, business, people, love and more etc.
It feels kinda weird but kinda comfortable too.
This makes sense to me because I’ve been trying to write regularly about online business and passive income, and yeah that’s sexy but it’s really nagging at me that passive income to me is important because it allows me to pursue what is important to me.
It’s not an all-encompassing be-all-end-all to me.
And I’m gonna bet that when I move away from writing about passive income, passive income streams, passive income lifestyle and passive income machines entirely (there will be a section on it – it’s #3 or #4 of my life priorities)…
I’ll bet my passive income streams will go up more.
Just a feeling, at least for now.
SO BEGINS THE PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT FOCUS OF NIGELCHUA.COM (AGAIN)
I just want to write to share a message to focus on what’s important, given how short and frail our lives are, and how to live our best lives doing what we’re meant to do and in love.
Be it love, business, career, music, publishing, parenting – whatever.
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.