Ever since I started my entrepreneurship journey in 2008, I had the impression that I was the odd one out, that no one in my family were entrepreneurs, and that my non-entrepreneurial family will not be able to understand the struggles we face as entrepreneurs.
And this has been proven right many times over the years since 2008 ever since I made the decision, and even till today, many people still either don’t get it or don’t accept it and are delusional about life and the work-life-balance.
But I felt really good and sort of relieved somewhat, when I suddenly recalled that:
- before my dad settled down working for the income tax in Malaysia, I remember that he used to tell me stories of how he used to be a medical sales representative, going door to door of clinics. Of course, he told me of how frugal he was, having to eat a meal of roti canai and teh a day to save money. Later after he passed away, only then my mum told me how he did pretty well, and had to “curtail” his sales so to “also curtail” his bosses expectations. Hmm. He was a commission-agent, a freelancer in his own right.
- my mom’s dad ran a mom-and-pop grocer store since the early 1950s. When I was younger, I didn’t have understanding of things, I only knew how to go to his shop to eat his food and drink his soft drinks (he never did complained, not once – and I recall that he would stock up more when he knew we were coming from JB to visit them in Seremban). In fact, he was one of the pioneers of night grocer before 7-11’s 24 hours came about – he came up with the idea of opening his shop at night, so that he can compete well against his competitors who only often open in the day time. He brought in alcohol, brought in oil – all the stuff people were looking for but can’t get in the middle of the night. He’s definitely a business man, doing fast moving consumer daily goods.
- I’ve two uncles from my mum’s side who’re entrepreneurs in their own rights – one is a trader of watches, and the other did a couple of things from opening a snooker shop, to now trading fast moving packet foods such as chips etc – both are entrepreneurs in their own rights too.
My dad was the only one in his family to be an entrepreneur and self employed then, before making the decision to be an employee so that he can provide stability to his family. My mum’s side has at least 3 employees.
It’s nice to know.
Table Of Contents
My 1st Year Using Site Bui…
Why people buy Site Build It…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.