Did you know, not long ago, our forefathers were all entrepreneurs – there were no such thing as employment – everyone minded their own businesses, be it as farmers, fishermen, traders, grocers, whatever they enjoyed doing. They barter traded for what they wanted or paid for whatever they wanted. Only when Henry Ford started factories did the world of employment started. Fun fact.
You know what, I love being an entrepreneur. I love it with every inch of my body, my soul, my heart and my mind. I love it. I love running the business, I love being in it, I love thinking and bouncing ideas that will help grow the business. To me, entrepreneurship isn’t just a method of earning more money, having more freedom, or anything along those lines – to me, entrepreneurship is a way of life.
It’s my preferred way of life…and I love it. I started my business since 2008, after being miserably hired in a local company from 2005 – 2008. You can read more about my story here. But this story isn’t about me.
It’s about you and entrepreneurship and living your best life. If this picture below resonates with you:
If you find yourself nodding in agreement, then you too, are an entrepreneur. If you’re already one, great! How can you take it higher? If you’re not one yet, but toying with the idea, what’s stopping you? Beyond entrepreneurship, business operations and logistics, entrepreneurs are those with an interesting and unique mindset –
- they don’t wait for someone else to make decisions for them
- they start with where they are and make do best they can
- they are great dreamers and visionaries
- resourceful to seek better solutions to problems
- able to design new methods, products and services to solve more and more problems
- they are proactive people, and they do not waste time doing things that don’t matter
Entrepreneurs are able to connect problems with best solutions, far earlier than most people. That’s why it’s entrepreneurs who often lead the pack into new territories, activities and solutions.
It’s not just about taking a business public, making x dollars, registering that new patent – it’s more than that. It’s beyond that. All those are byproducts of an entrepreneur.We are entrepreneurs not because we start a business, take a business public, making x dollars or register a new patent – those came up as we think of new solutions that will help make people’s lives better.
That will make the world a better place.
That’s who entrepreneurs are, and what entrepreneurs do. It doesn’t matter if you’re working a full time job, or a part time job, or not employed – there are opportunities all around us, and once you can see it once, take action and provide the solution to the people who will benefit from it. They will thank you.
So if you’re thinking you’re not cut out to be an entrepreneur, as long as you’re thinking of making the world a better place by providing better solutions – you have the DNA of an entrepreneur.
You don’t have to quit your job this instant – I would never advise to do so, that’s not good at all – what you should do if you are full time or part time engaged in an employment, is to consider starting a side line that allows you to serve more people in your free time and create an additional side income for savings or for travel. Your call.
I’ve been using Site Build It (read my review) since 2010 to generate more than $25,000 yearly as a referral website, and I sure will continue using it for years to come. If you have an idea of how you can serve more people, visit Site Build It. Feel free to read my review of Site Build It and how it taught me to build my first profitable website.
Alternatively, download these free ebooks and reports to read first and gather more ideas:
- Service Sellers Masters Course (Review) – Attract new clients from around the world…or from around the block.
What’s your preferred way of life? Share your comments below.
Table Of Contents
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.